TW727: Honma’s second-generation Tour World clubs for more skilled amateur golfers. Custom-fitted golf clubs which fit your game perfectly – now featuring the industry’s first W-forged technology, and new VIZARD shafts for greater stability and power.
TOUR WORLD TW727 455 FORGED TITANIUM DRIVER: DEEP FACE AND STRONG, LOW-SPIN TRAJECTORY FOR PENETRATING DISTANCE.
This club is W-FORGED: Honma’s ground-breaking new clubface manufacturing process. W-Forged expands the sweet spot area and improves feel at impact by combining two new club-making elements: 1) Honma’s industry-first high-density forging method uses tighter titanium fiber flow lines to maintain hardness while increasing strength by 15% over the previous Tour World model. This saves weight, leading to greater design flexibility and ultimately greater distance. 2) Honma’s proprietary new variable-thickness clubface technology generates the perfect amount of rebound across a huge sweet spot.
Standard model is VIZARD shaft spec. Also available in Honma’s ultimate 2 Star to 5 Star ARMRQ8 performance & personalisation grades – talk to your dealer about options.
- – – CLUBHEAD OPTIONS – –
- Lofts: 9.5°, 10.5°
- – – DESIGN & PERFORMANCE – –
- Low-spin model produces a more penetrating ball flight
- Classic deep-faced shape
- W-FORGED face manufacturing process
- 2 x internal weights totalling 14g plus 4g and 3g heel & centre-sole weights create optimal Centre Of Gravity placement for penetrating ball trajectory
- – – MATERIALS – –
- Sole & Crown: KS100 Forged Titanium
- Face: High-Density Forged ELF Titanium
- Hosel: Pure titanium
- – – HONMA SHAFT OPTIONS – –
- Available with exclusive Honma VIZARD YA (mid kick-point) / YC (mid kick-point) / YZ (low kick-point) shaft
- VIZARD options: 55g, 65g, 75g, 85g shaft weights
- VIZARD options: R, SR, S and X flexes
- Also available in 2 Star to 5 Star options with exclusive Honma ARMRQ8 shafts
- ARMRQ8 options: 54g, 62g shaft weights
- ARMRQ8 options: R, SR and S flexes
- – – CRAFTED EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU – –
- Exclusively custom-fitted for you by Honma specialists
- Hand-built to your personal specifications by Honma Master Craftsmen in Sakata, Japan
- – – ALSO INCLUDED – –
- Honma Tour World grips
- Luxury Honma Tour World 20-inch Head Cover